My Crazy Life

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who needs a spot?!


Well, look at me now.  But you know what, I don't even give a care.  The guys over at the Sigma house told me that I have to handle doing a kegger for a full forty five seconds!  How do they expect me to prepare when none of the other Rushee's are allowed to help me prepare?  Well I guess this is my last resort.  In the end I will show those guys and I will become a Sigma Sigma Omega Chi man!  Let me hear it!  Yes Big Brother Greg..................SIG, SIG, OH, CHI...........OMEGA CHI WILL NEVER DIE!  I hope the girls at Zeta don't freakin' see me in my Polo best here.  I think I've got just the right angle here in order for me to consume as much as I possibly can.  Man....forty five seconds, that seems like a lifetime, but I know I can't even work out one calculus problem in that time.  Dude, you gotta love Charlottesville.  Now I know why ol' Jefferson got it on with Sally Hemings, it's in the Ale bro', Boom!                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment